EduSelect is a division of Stablehouse Solutions Inc. EduSelect respects your privacy. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide email contact information to subscribe to the email list newsletter, provide payment information to pay for certain Services, or provide information necessary to set up an Account. At your request, we will remove your contact information from our files.
We use your personal information:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our Services;
- To deliver the Services to you;
- To respond to your customer service inquiries;
- To process refunds and other transactions with you;
- For any purpose required by law.
We do not make your contact information or any other personally identifiable information available to anyone outside EduSelect or its service providers (who use the information only for authorized EduSelect purposes) unless we are legally required to do so, except that please note that your payment information may be provided to Payment Processors for the purpose of facilitating transactions through the Website.
In addition to the above, we collect certain anonymous (non-personally identifiable) information to help us improve the EduSelect website and to evaluate the access and use of EduSelect materials and the impact of EduSelect on the worldwide educational community:
- We collect information you provide about your use of and satisfaction with EduSelect through email you send us, through the EduSelect feedback form, and through EduSelect surveys, whether or not you voluntarily include your contact information.
- We may use web analysis tools that are built into the EduSelect web site to measure and collect anonymous session information.
When we report information about EduSelect access, use, and impact, we report aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. Occasionally, we report quoted feedback from users. We do not attribute feedback to specific individuals unless we obtain permission to use that person’s name along with the feedback.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We are committed to ensuring your Personal Information is protected and will use industry-standard security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to do so. Personal Information may only be accessed by persons within our organization who require such access to provide you with the services indicated above. Financial transaction information is kept anonymized.
Our privacy officer/data protection officer is Janet Stewart and can be reached at: [email protected]